Group Innovation Manager (M/W)12 April 2019
DE DIETRICH PROCESS SYSTEMS is an international famillial group ( Turnover 160M€, 1 100 employees worldwide), located in Elsass (France), is the leading global provider of Process Equipment, Engineered Systems and Process Solutions for the fine chemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industry. De Dietrich Process Systems is looking for his/her :
Group Innovation Manager (H/F)
Fulltime - permanent contract
Reporting to the Business Development Director (combining the Marketing, Innovation and Communication), you will be in charge of technological monitoring and the implementation of partnerships with customers, suppliers or third parties, aimed at innovating in DE DIETRICH PROCESS SYSTEMS’ solutions, services and products.
- You will be attentive to the market, identify customer needs, make proposals and work with the marketing and sales teams.
- You will propose a global innovation strategy, process and roadmap (resources, programmes, budget, timetable).
- You will deploy an innovation roadmap: animation, tool training, awareness campaigns.
- You will supervise innovation projects within the group’s steering committee and in direct contact with local teams.
- You will be in contact with innovation financing organisations to facilitate the implementation of the group’s projects
- You will work in collaboration with the group’s competence centres and test units in France and Germany
Join a dynamic team in an environment that combines tradition and innovation.
With a higher education, university degree, ideally Mechanical or Process Engineering Engineer, you have at least a first experience in the industry.
To succeed in this position, you must be able to be, be autonomous, creative, responsive, rigorous, have a sense of contact, be a good listener and work in a team.
Fluency in English is essential to participate in international projects. German and/or Spanish would be a plus.
Regular and short term travel is to be expected in France and Europe.
Send your detailed application (resume + cover letter + salary expectations) to :