Service Technician01 June 2021
We are a renowned, innovative, medium-sized apparatus and equipment manufacturer and offer solutions for solid / liquid separation and drying. As part of the De Dietrich Group, we work very successfully for the pharmaceutical and chemical industry around the world.
Based on the three competence centres:
- Rosenmund®: Plants and systems for mechanical solid / liquid separation and drying
- De Dietrich®: Enamelled reactors and systems
- QVF®: Glass components and systems
De Dietrich Process Systems covers the area of research and development up to the production scale. This includes the manufacture and installation of complete systems, but also components, spare parts and services.
We are looking for someone so that we can continue to expand our leading position in the future.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (m/w)
This versatile and responsible position mainly includes revisions, maintenance, installations and commissioning of our sophisticated filtration and drying machines and systems at our customers worldwide as well as in-house assembly
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, mech/elec technician or similar.
- Practical experience in assembling machines and equipment
- Communicative, flexible and able to work alone and in a team
- Knowledge with Hydraulics and Hydraulic systems
- Good German and English language skills
- Travel (up to 75%)
We offer you flexible working hours in accordance with our annual working time regulations and a performance-based salary. Are you a team player and are you looking for a job in a dynamic, innovative and international environment? Then we look forward to your application!
For all questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Warren.
De Dietrich Process Systems AG
Grüngenstrasse 17 - CH-4416 Bubendorf
Telefon: +41 61 925 11 12