QVF Quality - a company objective
Our customers satisfaction with our performance is the criterion by which we determine if we have met the requirements.
All senior managers are responsible for creating and promoting the awareness of quality
Quality has to be ensured at each phase of the process
All employees in development, design, planning, procurement, manufacturing, sales, installation and marketing are responsible for quality
Prevention avoids errors and is always more economic than rework or rejects
Errors shall be identified as early as possible and corrective actions implemented to recent recurrence
The cost of quality is the measure of our strive for quality
The Quality Advantage
We have been manufacturing QVF components in borosilicate glass 3.3 to the highest quality standards for plants in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries for more than sixty years at our manufacturing facilities in Germany.
- The raw material we use is DURAN® borosilicate glass 3.3 according to DIN ISO 3585, which exceeds EN 1595 by far, and ensures due to unique production processes secure and reliable wall thicknesses.
- We design, manufacture and calculate our glass components according to EN 1595 and AD 2000.
- Our experienced glass engineers, state-of-the-art equipment, and manufacturing processes developed in-house ensure high levels of dimensional accuracy in the most complex of components.
- Our manufacturing process is certified according to DIN ISO 9001.
- Our products are CE-marked in accordance with pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC and 2014/68/EU (module H1).
- The production number on each component ensures manufacturing traceability.
- Each component bears a unique article number for identification.
- The QVF logo assures quality in all of our glass components.
We are therefore pleased to provide a 5 years glass guarantee to you on any order placed on our QVF SUPRA-Line borosilicate glass 3.3 components based on our glass guarantee declaration.