The charging of reactors from drums is a very common application and, especially when the powder to be transferred is highly toxic, it must be performed in a contained environment.
De Dietrich Process Systems Drum Dock Stations are equipped with DIT® Drum Iris Technology, to assure the superior containment performance and ease of use, facilitating integration with multiple systems, processes and equipment, including reactors or De Dietrich’s Powder Pump.
SINGLE CHAMBER DRUM DOCK STATION
This docking station is designed to help operators safely transfer materials out of drums. The pneumatic lifter allows inverting drums to remove the contents with few operator interaction. The drums can be either connected from the bottom or the back of the station. Equipped with the DIT® system, transfers are done in a contained way.
- DIT® technology integrated on chamber back of working bench
- Body built in AISI 304, AISI 316, HASTELLOY C-22
- ATEX version available
- Up to OEB 5 containment level
- Easy integration of multiple powder transfer systems
- Exhaust system with double Push-Push H14 filtration unit, for negative pressure process
- Spray-ball and spray-gun for CIP process
- Side liner for waste bag-out
- Back or bottom connection possible
DOUBLE CHAMBER DRUM DOCK STATION
This version is a variant of the single chamber, integrating
a second chamber for a higher level of containment.
As above and:
- Up to OEB 6 containment level
- Handling of powder done in the main chamber in order to keep the pre-chamber clean
- Customizable number of gloves for each chamber
- Internal transfer port with inflatable flush mounted gasket
- Fully integrable with high containment valves
- Customizable overall dimensions