The transportation of fluids is essential in a process, which is why it's important to have the same corrosion resistance in your pipes and fittings as your other equipment.
Whether for standard or special parts, our glass-lined piping range benefits from the same enamel quality as used for our reactors. This allows us to meet the demands of the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Dimensions and tolerances according to DIN2873 or ASME150
- Enamel DD3009 / Lining thickness according to ISO 28721-4 (btw 0.8mm and 2mm)
- Pressure: -1 up to 10 bar
- Temperature: -25°C up to +260°C
- Painting as per customer specification
- Earthing solution on all our products
- CE marking for the whole range of piping
- Possibility to provide nickel coating finishing...
- Designed to resist high stresses and avoid enamel breakage
- Same enamel quality as used for our reactors
- High resistance to corrosive media, acids, abrasion, high temperature
- Easy to clean
- Non-permeable lining
- Not subject to liner collapse due to full vacuum at high temperatures
- Safety and reliability
- Long life time
- Reduction of maintenance operation
- Adapted to pharmaceutical and chemical requirements
- More than 12,000 items in stock for quick delivery
- The best value for money
Benefit from our expertise and services
For each project, we have the solution!
De Dietrich Process Systems engineering and consultancy skills, allow us to manage and take part in large-scale projects
- Capacity to realize complete project (supervision, installation, commisioning, maintenance)
- Stress calculations & analyses
- Special projects (Beyond DN400)
- Customizing and upgrading of piping network
- Capacity to provide special parts (jacketed, tailor made parts)