Back to Solutions and Products
Mineral Acid Treatment
Corrosion resistant process systems to recycle, purify, concentrate or dilute highly corrosive acids
The Chemical industry produces thousands of tons of mineral waste acids diluted with water, mixed with other acids or contaminated with other inorganic or organic components.
From a wide experience with corrosion resistant materials, we're not only capable of designing and manufacturing a wide range of corrosion resistant key process equipment, but also provide in-house know-how to process these highly corrosive products, e.g. sulfuric acid, nitric acid and hydrochloric acid.
We provide clean, modern and energy efficient plants to process mineral acids without contaminating the environment.
Our capabilities expand across the globe, designing and engineering plants for the following processes:
Recovery and Purification
- Denitration and recovery of mixed acids from nitration plants
- Recovery of hydrochloric acid
- Cleaning of hydrochloric acid
- Purification of spent acids from etching processes
- High purified (electronic grade) acids: HCl, HNO3, H2SO4
- Sulfuric acid concentration (preconcentration, high concentration)
- Nitric acid concentration, also for electronic grade
- Concentration of HCl by extractive distillation or two-pressure process.
- Sulfuric acid dilution
Which kind of industry can use this product?
Questions? We are here to help.
If you'd like to talk with a sales representative about purchasing De Dietrich Process Systems's products and services, you can reach us here.Contact us