The Mobile Powder Pump System is designed to allow the transfer of powders into multiple receiving vessels
using only one transfer system.
Applications: Used in the pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry to provide a solution for the transfer of powders
into several different receiving vessels.
This system includes a mobile cart on which a vacuum pump, control panel and utility valves remain permanently mounted and a Powder Pump unit that can be installed on a number of different vessels into which powders can be transferred.
To see the detailled characteristics of the pump:Powder Pump
- Single system for multiple reactors
- Safe charging of powder into vessels
- Compact and easy to move
- Limited investment and fast ROI
- Fully functional stand alone piece of equipment
- Ergonomically design which includes fork lift channels for storage and building change
- Ease of use and assembly (one connection between trolley and Powder Pump once situated in place)
- Pneumatic or PLC/HMI control system
- Ideal for R&D facility or CDMO where investment costs are critical and equipment is multi functional
- Can be used with modular gloveboxes and other equipment
- ATEX rated to Zone 1/21
- Can be used to dry seed crystallisations