The technology and the experience of De Dietrich Process Systems for your alloy and stainless steel reactor
A complete range from 63 l to 10,000 l.
Geometry according to DIN 28136-1.
Temperature sensor integrated in the wall.
- Integration of all mechanical aspects
- Process intensification: Our expertise at your service, Efficient mixing technology, Improved heat transfer
- Global certification: PED, ATEX, Machinery Directives, ...
- F.A.T. with dynamic tests
- Optimization of cleaning with guarantee of results
Agitation can be adapted to your process using GlasLock Technology.
The main advantages: to benefit from our experience in glass-lined reactor for your stainless steel reactor.
- 3D modeling
- Flow modeling
- Turbulence studies
- Mixing simulation
- Heat exchange calculation
- Optimization of the operating parameters
Questions? We are here to help.
If you'd like to talk with a sales representative about purchasing De Dietrich Process Systems's products and services, you can reach us here.Contact us