CENTURIES-LONG HISTORY OF INNOVATION, PASSION AND SOLUTIONS
De Dietrich Process Systems is the leading provider of Process Equipment, Engineered Systems, and Process Solutions for the fine chemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
We design, produce, and sell solutions based on equipment made of glass-lined steel, borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and special alloys. In addition to our manufacturing capabilities, our specialized and experienced engineering teams have the capability to design systems to meet specific application requirements based on one or more of our core technologies. We can even include externally sourced equipment that we design, specify and purchase on your behalf. This ensures that all the equipment is seamlessly integrated to achieve project milestones and processing goals.
Finally, to support you, we have a worldwide fitter ‘s team that can help you with the installation and commissioning of your units.
OUR PLANT-BASED VALUES
At De Dietrich Process Systems, we believe that plant-based chemistry, through the use of renewable biomass, is the path towards a sustainable and eco-responsible economy.
We also believe that the new challenges connected to the needs of a greener chemistry will bring some extraordinary opportunities for long-lasting growth. Therefore, De Dietrich Process Systems strengthens its position in the plant-based chemistry, offering a comprehensive set of dedicated solutions.
As for our traditional markets, we want to become the leader in the plant-based chemistry market. Our will is to support the industries that transform natural feedstock into semi-finished or finished
functional ingredients, by use of mechanical and chemical operations. The starting material can be of very different types: flowers, seeds, roots, tree moss, barks, algae, gums, oils…
We share the same exciting vision that nature is at the heart of industries of tomorrow
Utilizing technology to harness the power of nature
We provide to our customers a comprehensive set of technologies and process solutions for the production of refined biosourced
ingredients. Their exceptional quality makes them essential for the most demanding markets, including:
Food & beverage:
Natural flavors, Natural colorants, Food preservatives and enhancers, Texturants, Antioxidants
Nutritiond & health:
Botanical API’s, Natural excipients, Herbal extracts, Dietary supplements
Botanical API, Natural extracts, Colorants, Texturants, Refined oils
Refined essential oils, Resinoids, Concretes, Absolutes
Cannabinoids (CBD, THC, CBN, CBG,..), Terpenes, Flavonoids
Our engineering and production workflow will help you convert your ideas into success stories, from natural ingredients to intermediate & finished products.
OUR EXPERTISE & SOLUTIONS
OUR GOAL IS TO BE YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR YOUR
COMPLETE PROCESS NEEDS
- We provide support in all engineering and coordination phases of your projects
- Our simulation tools and trials units allow to thoroughly design the process systems and utilities needs
- Our miniplants skids help your teams to go further in R&D programs
- We offer an extensive range of state-of-the-art industrial technologies for processing biomass, to extract and purify high quality ingredients
- We offer turn-key solutions, commissioning and training, and after sales services, for reliable long term operations
Our offer at a glance : a full range of services & technologies, custom made, Dedicated to plant-based chemistry
ENGINEERING / SIMULATION / TRIALS
- Process design, automation & optimization
- Process & instrument diagram (P&ID)
- Mass & energy balance
- Simulation (CIP, mixing, heat exchange…)
- Trials to validate your process
- Layout design
- Risk analysis
We can rely on 2 Tech labs (Germany and France) in order to:
- Perform trials (filtration, drying, powder handling…)
- Validate your process,
- Define your scale up project …
- Installation & commissioning
- FAT & SAT (DQ ; OQ ; IQ ; PQ)
- Dismantling & recycling
- Inspection maintenance
- Upgrade & modernization
- Spare parts & components
- “Failure analysis”
Complete systems composed of:
- Solid-liquid & liquid-liquid extraction
- Distillation/rectification columns
- Vacuum evaporation
- Pressurized fluids extractors
- Short path distillation
- Glass-lined / Glass / Stainless Steel and special alloys equipment & components
- Powder handling, big bag station
- Auxiliary systems: frameworks, vacuum pumps,heating & cooling skids
We are De Dietrich Process Systems, your long-term partner for plant-based chemistry solutions.
- Our WORLDWIDE COVERAGE, with numerous interconnected centers of expertise, always makes our teams close at hand to provide assistance in every step of your projects, from preliminary studies to field service.
- Our PROVEN PRODUCT QUALITY, forged by literally centuries of PERMANENT INNOVATION, assures flawless and long-term operation while ensuring product quality and low operating costs. Our solutions are built to last.
- Our expertise covers a WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS, from stainless steel to exotic alloys, glass lining, and borosilicate glass, which enables us to propose customized solutions for each operating condition.
- Our ENGINEERING AND PROCESS KNOW-HOW enables us to handle projects of any size, integrating core technologies as well as proven solutions from others, delivering secured process solutions and a panel of associated services.
- Our GLOBAL NETWORK OF TECH CENTERS provides maintenance and support throughout the entire life cycle of our equipment.
Download now our brochure dedicated to our plant-based solutions: