The Powder Pump safely and efficiently moves powder from one piece of equipment to another using a process known as dense phase flow.
Its design, construction and simple operation enable it to fit easily into your environment.
The technology makes the Powder Pump an ideal solution for controlled material addition. Suitable for the transfer of raw, intermediate or finished products, it is a versatile work horse for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, as well as other industries with various solid handling needs.
- No dust formation
- Powder can be transferred into a reactor without opening a manway, retaining the vessel's inert atmosphere
- Powder can be charged into a reactor under pressure or vacuum or with solvent already present in the vessel
- Operator is no longer exposed to a reactive environment
- Operator exposure to the powder is greatly reduced
- No introduction of oxygen into the enclosure being loaded
- Creation of electrostatic charges is strongly reduced
Reliability and ease of use
The Powder Pump can convey powder to your pressurized reactors, dryers and filter/dryers or to any other equipment requiring a contained supply of powder.
It is a multipurpose solution for transferring powder with a range of flow characteristics and particle sizes.
- Strongly reduced attrition and creation of fines
- Loading is possible over long distances and at higher levels
- Trials have been performed on a large range of powders (from carbon black to damp powders)
- Smaller footprint
- Simple and accessible maintenance
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) solutions
- Mobile solutions