For this design, new calculation data is taken into account which allows us to reduce steel thickness and weight, the number of clamps, and the sizing of agitation and drive assemblies.
Standardization has been deeply applied to this range of products, which gives you at the end a reactor that competently fulfills basic process requirements, in a total safety and reliability, for lower investment costs.
- Pressure: internal -1 to 3 bar ; jacket 4 bar
- Temperature: -10 to 150° C
- Viscosity: max. 500 cP
- Specific weight: 1250 kg/m3
- Codes: ASME - AD2000 - CODAP
- De Dietrich DD3009 high enamel quality
- Nozzles with different connections possibilities (DIN, ANSI, JIS…)
- Specific drive with direct coupling, dry single mechanical seal, (C/SiC) and gearbox motor
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Impeller agitator and baffle equipped with DR2 temperature probe
- Possibility of support by legs or lugs
- Jacket equipped with agitation nozzles