Back to Solutions and Products
Waste gas treatment
Where ever a gas stream is leaving a chemical process the chemical components can be found in this gas stream. The amount of these chemical components depend on their vapour pressure and the process generating the waste gas stream. Either purification of the gas stream or recovery of the chemcial components can be the main objective.
While thermal treatment can solve the exhaust air problem, recovery of the escaping substances can only occur through adsorption, condensation and absorption. We offer a variety of solutions for these procedures.
Depending on the target components, concentration and the accompanying substances we select the most optimum process.
- Drying of SO2 or Cl2 using sulfuric acid
- Absorption of HCl, HBr, SO3, and Cl2, Br2, SO2
- Combined absorption of HCl and SO2
- Absorption of ethylene oxide or ammonia
- Absorption and recovery of volatile organic components VOC as e.g. solvents
Questions? We are here to help.
If you'd like to talk with a sales representative about purchasing De Dietrich Process Systems's products and services, you can reach us here.Contact us