Vegetal Solid - Liquid Extraction
Vegetal Solid - Liquid Extraction allows soluble components to be removed from solids using a solvent. Our Multipurpose plants are used to extract and further purify flavors, fragrances, active ingredients from any kind of biomass such as leaves, flowers, fruits, roots, barks, gum, ...
Extraction can be performed using any mixture of solvent, from conventional petrochemical ones to new generation of green solvent, in various conditions of pressure and temperature.
DE DIETRICH PROCESS SYSTEMS KEY BENEFITS
- Made to measure units to meet specific customers needs
- Integration of out-sourced solutions for unique and flawless system
- Complete range of technologies adapted to every kind of raw material and processes
- Agitated filtering bottom extractor offers "All-in-One" operations, high polyvalence and efficiency
- Complete range of extraction technologies and arrangements available: agitated reactors, static extractors, continuous systems, agitated with filtering bottom extractors
- Our agitated extractor with filtering bottom allows "all in one" operations: extraction under reflux, solid-liquid separation, washings, drying of spent material (solvent recovery)
- Raw material can be processed in small particles size inducing large exchanges surfaces and short diffusion paths for fastest and most complete extraction
- Automatic loading of raw material and spent material discharge, in contained systems
- Possibility of full automation with process parameters recording and recipes management
- Seamless integration of auxiliary equipment: vacuum skid, heating/cooling skid, transfer pumps, piping, frameworks…
- From miniplants to large scale production unit
- Complete Turnkey units with rebuilding on site, commissioning and training
Continuous research on innovating extraction technologies: pressurized fluids (sub-critical water), extraction assisted by microwaves/ultrasounds, continuous solid/liquid extractors ..