For several years Europe has been plagued by a shortage of medicines and vaccines, essential for the well-being and security of its citizens. This situation is partly linked to the relocation of production centers to developing countries.
The current crisis is only accentuating this observation and highlights even more Europe’s dependence on Asia regarding the manufacturing of APIs and HPAPIs.
In this context, De Dietrich Process Systems reaffirms its commitment and confirms it’s capabilities to support customers wishing to relocate or develop their production of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Relocating your production can lead to a change in your organizations and workshops.
Whether you are installing a new laboratory, pilot unit, large-scale API manufacturing unit or need to modernize and adapt existing units, De Dietrich Process Systems can provide customized solutions, including equipment for:
- Reaction, distillation, extraction, separation, filtration, drying, storage
- Powder transfer,
- Containment (glove boxes, bagging, etc.)
- Cleaning In Place (CIP) and Sterilization In Place (SIP),
Whatever the equipment construction materials, stainless steels, metals such as nickel alloys, titanium, zirconium ... but also enamel and borosilicate glass 3.3, we can meet your needs.
All of our solutions take into account strict manufacturing constraints and respecting GMP (good manufacturing practices) imposed in the pharmaceutical field.
More than just an equipment supplier, we can also take charge of the complete design of your production unit, including engineering studies, tests, installation of equipment and start-up of production lines.
One step ahead for your future installations:
2 subjects recommended for consideration in your activity.
- Respect for the environment is a key issue that should be factored into your relocation considerations.
Our " Plant based " division, active for several years, accompanies many customers in their desire to produce APIs using raw materials from nature.
- Protection of your operators and your products through confined solutions. Our new range of equipment dedicated to powder transfer, bagging, filtration and drying in a confined environment gives us the possibility to offer you complete units that comply with the strictest safety measures.
For decades, De Dietrich Process Systems has provided the pharmaceutical industry with high quality equipment and solutions to meet the most stringent standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
At a time of rethinking our sanitary independence, in these times of reorganization, we stand by your side to support you in your relocation and development projects.