Bio-based products can make the economy more sustainable and lower its dependence on fossil fuels. De Dietrich Process Systems is involved in innovative partnerships with a view to defining the chemical factory of the future.
Whether the reasons are regulatory or cost savings, product recovery and emissions reduction play key roles in the optimization of environmental processes.
The primary benefit of a streamlined solution includes the recovery of product which not only reduces waste but consequently reduces operating costs.
De Dietrich Process Systems can provide a customized solution for industrial waste water treatment, gas treatment, and energy applications based around one of more the following processes:
More specific solutions are:
- Acid concentration
- Vegetal extraction
- Glass/Glass-Lined Reactors
- Filters and Filter/Dryers
- Powder Handling
- Sampling Systems
Specific services and engineering:
- Engineering and design of standard or customized systems
- Plating Chemical Recovery
- Nitric Acid Concentration/Recovery
- Sulfuric Acid Concentration/Recovery
- Hydrochloric Acid Concentration/Recovery
- Sulfuric Acid Dilution
- Acetic Acid Concentration/Recovery